|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
|Vitamin C (Acerola Cherry)
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
|Vitamin B-12 (Methylcobalamin)
- Metabolically active, methylated form of Vitamin B12 needed for proper DNA synthesis, folate cycle function, energy production, cognitive function, and immune health (51,53).
- Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress (51).
- May prevent vitamin B-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis (53).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent (231,232,233,234).
- Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (231,232,233)
- May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection (234).
- Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci) (234).
|Magnesium (di magnesium malate)
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the central nervous system and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports bone health, muscle function, and cardiovascular health (36,37).
- Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair (36,37).
- Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty (36,37).
- Prevents the development of preeclampsia (36,37).
- Supports exercise performance, immune health, muscle growth, optimal bone health, hormonal health, immune function, increased sexual health, cardiovascular health, glucose tolerance, strength, and positive mood (77,78,79).
- Supports hormonal health via high amounts of vitamin D receptor (VDR) activity in hormone based negative feedback loop reactions (77,78).
- Supports cardiovascular health via improved absorption of calcium, reduced atherosclerotic activity, stimulating cardiomyocytes, and improved vascular health (77,78).
- Supports exercise performance via reduced exercise associated inflammation and muscle damage (77,78).
- Supports sexual health via increased activity of Vitamin D receptor activity of testosterone production (79).
- Supports immune function via decreases of inflammatory cytokines and aiding immune cells (77,78).
- Supports joint health via regulating calcium and phosphorus and bone remodeling along with other calcium-regulating actions (77,78).
- Supports reduced blood pressure in hypertensive patients and improves hydration in individuals with low potassium levels (262).
|Pink Himalayan Salt
- High in polyphenols, antioxidants, and may boost hydration.